Food Service Supervisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Immigration and PNP sponsorship available
Supervises, coordinates and schedules the activities of server staff;
· Supports staff training in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
· Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
· May participate in the selection of serving staff and help with the development of policies, procedures and budgets;
· Lead on the restaurant floor as assigned by the General Manager;
· Conduct meaningful pre-shifts as assigned by the General Manager;
· Service guest tables;
· Close restaurant as assigned per policies, procedures and checklists;
· Addresses customer needs on an ongoing basis;
· Supports weekly inventory reporting to General Manager relating to accuracy of inventory
· Provide an ongoing daily presence in the operation, interacting with the staff and guests setting the service standards
· Provide a clear vision of the company mission to staff members and as necessary to vendors thereby assuring all understand and are clear on task to achieve and execute.
· Ensures all bar staff are compliant to laws of serving alcohol.
· Interact with restaurant guests on a daily basis and follows up on all guest comments both internal comment cards and through other social media feedback forums. Copy GM as needed.
· Insure safe and sanitary food practices, including compliance with all Health Department regulations as it relates to FOH operations and communicate to owner as needed regarding BOH operations.
· Supports catering and food delivery initiatives.
· Other duties as may be requested by the General Manager and/or Ownership. Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Its not just about the food, its about the experience.