Contracts Admin/ Accounts Receivable
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Contracts Admin /Accounts Receivable Clerk
Duties will include:
- Assist with preparation of Tenders and Contracts including ordering bonds, gathering information, completing required bid forms and drafting proposals
- Ensuring timely delivery of Tender Bids
- Monitor compliance to contract requirements ensuring all conditions are satisfied
- Establish and update records of all correspondence related to contract activity
- Prepare and submit applications for Land Use and Quarry permits and monthly reporting.
- Preparing Client Invoicing and related reporting and Collections
- Assist in reconciling AP accounts for Subcontractors
- Cross training for various other office positions.
- Assist with answering phones/reception as required
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and administration procedures
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting procedures and principals
- Experience using accounting software,
- 1-3 years accounts receivable / contracts administration experience
- Business Administration Diploma or related education would be an asset
· Be self-motivated and reliable, and responsible
· Highly organized and able to prioritize and multi-task
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Computer proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Based in Hay River NT
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00pm Some overtime and weekend work may be required.
Rate of Pay - $25.00 to $35.00 / hour DOE. Health/Dental & Disability Benefits Plan & Group RRSP Plan available after 3 month probationary period.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] , or fax to 867-874-6558 or drop off at 25 Studney Drive. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Home in the North